Wednesday 10 June 2015

Flaming June

..... .well some of the time it is.

Browsing through pages on street photography I came across 'in-public'  which features some very well known street workers and some not so well known but excellent ones. It's well worth a look but be warned you may find, as I did, you've spent far too long on there. How ever this inspired me to put together a few of my efforts which I've put on my Facebook gallery as there were too many for the blog.

 
Back to the first of this month's offerings
01-06 A broken egg, I think it's a blackbirds.

02-06 Just a couple of weeks ago this rhododendron was a beautiful flower now it's this interesting seed head.

03-06 Oscar Wild is one of my favourite people, this is a T shirt Maggie gave me, other favourite sayings of his are.....


Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.

No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.

04-06 It's nice to get a letter SWALK, {sealed with a loving kiss} this was on a beer mat in the pub, much more mundane unfortunately. 

05-06 How I like my super-markets, empty of Kamikaze trolley pushers! Morrison’s at 7-45pm when Murray is in the semi-final at the French Open. Almost painless shopping!

06-06 Let my son-in law loose on a bit of pruning and this happens! That cherry really needed a good prune as it was threatening to snag the phone cables and was choked with ivy. AD did a grand job.

07-06 Known as 'the miners rose', the common peony. So called because the miners in the '30's could not afford hybrid roses.

08-06 80F in the sun on the patio.

Enjoy summer while it's here!

Tony Middleton

















No comments:

Post a Comment