Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunrise to Sunset in Snowdonia

As I said at our first club meeting of the year, "New Year Resolutions",  I intend to make myself get out on some photography trips in this country through the year.
 
Yesterday I  returned to locations that I visited on my New Year's Day trip, knowing a little more about the options for photography with different light and weather conditions.
 
I had a fabulous day and here is a selection of images taken yesterday near Capel Curig, Llyn Idwal, and Llyn Ogwen.
 

These have required very little processing other than minor cropping (good for getting rid of dust spots on the edge of the sensor) and a little contrast added. Some will no doubt appear in club evenings at some point.
Andy Askey



An early start at Capel Curig

First hint of sunrise
 

Clouds and Reflections

Detail of the mountains
 

The Big View.
 

Llyn Idwal
 
 

Llyn Idwal
 
 

Time for Reflection
 
 

Waterfall
 
 

 
 
Waterfall
 

Waterfall

 



View Over Llyn Ogwen
 
 

Afternoon Light
 

Waiting for Sunset
 

Hoping for a nice sunset

The End of a Great Day Out
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic day out. A wonderful set of images, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete