Sunday 5 August 2012

Dropbox - File Storage

In order to save pdf, PowerPoint and other files to link easily to this blog I have been using Dropbox.
You +1'd this p
Dropbox is a service that lets you store 2GB  for free of your photos, docs, and videos and share them easily. Since using Dropbox to support the blog,  I have joined as well and found it useful for accessing my own photos from anywhere I have internet access so that I can show friends holiday photos (whether they want to see them or not!)

If you do not already have a free Dropbox account and are interested in joining would you please let me know via aldridgeps@gmail.com . If you join through a recommendation from our club we will get extra free storage for the club blog. I will add your email address to the list and then you will get an invitation from Dropbox. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment