Friday 23 January 2015

Well I'm still managing to keep this up. I can see why people give up after a month or two. I'm finding that with the constrains of available time and the weather I'm having to think 'outside the box' which is a good thing, I'm also trying to have a camera with me most of the time but most of all it's making me look back at my 65 years of snapping and think and look afresh. 

 I'm again starting to wonder 'what will that look like as an image' as I did when a student back in the 50/60's which makes almost anything photographable. We can get in a rut and become predictable which is not good. 

It's been said before but why are there so few constructive comments and discussions about pictures on this forum? 

Tony Middleton





















No comments:

Post a Comment